Thursday, August 28, 2008

No Time To Blog

Since the launch of IABC Barbados I have been too busy to blog. Sacrilege, according to Christal Mc Intosh, President of the Chapter who has recently made a commitment to blog every day.

Wow!

My PR world is wonderful and my client list is growing. I am working on a number of very public projects, including Caribbean Wellness Day which is in Bridgetown on Saturday, September 13. Cannot promise to blog every day by I will try for at least once a week, especially since I have part two of an earlier blog to complete.

Check out the ad below on Caribbean Wellness Day. Hope to see some of you in Bridgetown

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on breaking your hiatus from the blogosphere Pam!

Blogging everyday is not hard - ok I admit it is but you know what they say - aim for the stars!

For me I just have to get worked up enough, annoyed enough, excited enough or curious enough to want to share my feelings with the 3W's public on a particular subject.

I also draw inspiration from reading other blogs like Seth Godin's and Brian Solis'.

Those guys blog very frequently and get loads of comments.

The Caribbean can and will get there once we play our part as bloggers.

Takes 2.0 hands to clap.

Christal P. McIntosh a.k.a. Madame Prez
www.lyricallava.blogspot.com