Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New LinkedIn Publisher


I became a publisher on LinkedIn in June.  It is fantastic to have this platform to add to my other blogs to share my thoughts on issues in the profession with other professionals.

Actually it has given me new impetus to write because I had fallen off giving away to my studies and daily paying activities, leaving my beloved hobby behind.  

Yes, some use this forum to sell themselves, this however is secondary to the real joy I get from writing and to seeing my work published.  I was reading a blog by @Timothy_Hughes today entitled "I Love Blogging"  and I agreed with him wholeheartedly and this inspired me to tell all my friends and well-wishers about my new blog on LinkedIn.

Click to to see my newest blog on China's "new" communications Strategy.  


No comments: